♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, May 21, 2011

♥21.05♥ (^皿^)σ<MY 21ST BIRTHDAY PARTY ❤

♥21.05♥ (^皿^)σ<MY 21ST BIRTHDAY PARTY ❤





Today is my first time to have a birthday party :)
very very excited. and...I'm officially 21years old! on 23rd May la.

still need to attend Tax2 class replacement today..
8am class and I cannot skip! Omg..
rush back to home and help my mama after my class.

My bro and me help mama to make this 茶果 :)


Can see that my mama prepared many ingredients to cook for my birthday party,
although already ordered catering.
She said need to cook for afternoon meal and she make all the dessert.
♥ My lovely grandma.

The afternoon meal. lol


I give myself 1hour time to rush out to set my hair and make up.
(´Д`●) Lack of time. This is why I will look quite bahlia. Haha!

The party started!




The foodss. I didn't eat dou leh :(

Made by my grandma~


My xiao muimui~

Little Heather

Me and my bro~

My birthday cake ^^
Customized gah! see the little piggysSs!!

The Leong family :)

Kawan-kawanku :)

Daddy's friend.

DaddyMummy + MamaYeye

My MamaYeye~

My darling Shirley~
Since primary school.♥

Pasar Malam babies ^^

Eric,YannPing and KaKhong~

College Babies.

BeiYan and KenKen~

My Shirley darling~

Singing song :D
Paiseh..I too happy jo.Haha!

Birthday girl ^^

Make a wish~

Cut cake^^

With my mummy~
Muacks ^^ My darling mummy~

The key * 21st!

Group PicturesSss.


Kajiao them when they signing..




Got the feel like I marry..

The friend since I kindergarden.Haha!















Baobei LiLI ^^

Vege Station~

See! Pink BoysSs! haha!



My daddy soo happy.haha!



MoonMoon ^^



Katrina and Barry~



Feel so satisfied with my Birthday Party ^^
this is the first time and it's very meaningful to me.
I also can't believe that I'm already 21.Haha! so fast?!
Love my Daddy & Mummy.Although my dad is very HakBok to me,
but he already feed me for 21yrs.lol
and my Mummy,
♥always sayang me, help me alot for my party.
She busy dou FeiTaoSanFat.haha!
My MaMa and YeYe,my MaMa also very busy for my party
♥ muacks!
and thanks to all my relatives.
thanks to all my friends who attend :) Love you all GaoGao♥
And thanks for all the presentsSs + AngpowsSs!!! lol









No comments:

Post a Comment