♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

♥07.06♥ ChongYikYsin 21st BdaY (・v-●)

♥07.06♥ ChongYikYsin 21st BdaY (・v-●)



DaLang~! :D Today is my babe's 21st Bday larh!
collect her banner and cake after my class,
then we celebrate her birthday @ Fun Ok =)
babe big big girl jor ler ^^ hope she healthy and happy always.
*and love me always ♥♥♥ wakaka!

Lami while waiting for the main character..

Mini size geh!

See my SangSeiJiGao so cute xD

Forever Love with Babe~



Customized TarePanda cake for my babe ^^
she love TarePanda so much hehe

The birthday girl =)

When she make wishes ^^

Blow candles^^

颁奖仪式 :D






Babe mm she dak cut the panda haha!

Presents and card :)

From me ^^

My sam gei ♥♥♥♥

Calvin so hangfuk~

QiangQiang with me~

Babe with her boy :)
hope they sweet sweet forever~

See the Mr. Calvin..

Triangle love..

@@

Me with my SangSeiJiGao again XD haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment