♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, June 17, 2011

♥17.06♥ Working Day (●´・ω・`) at PJ area~

♥17.06♥ Working Day (●´・ω・`) at PJ area~

working for tat Nissan Job @ Pj area today.
early in the morning I drive to Kelana Jaya lrt station.
this is my first time! reached dy also still feeling unbelievable! haha!
Went to many place today coz we will giving out flyer around Pj,
first time went to Jaya One. so envy!! ppl geh college have so many cafe!!
our UCSI only have oldtown,Georgetown zzzzz =.=
Lunch at Tappers cafe. Omg the spaghetti carbonara is so damn nice!!♥ ♥ ♥

I love this cafe! But so far :(



My spaghetti carbonara ^^ so nice!


then Jaya One. also first time hehe. aftertat went to PJ ss2. so many food.....

Picha picha with Kowen ^^




chill at 糖痴豆 with my lovely colleague~ ^^ then finish work ler.

Dessert time ;D



Nice nice day =D





No comments:

Post a Comment