♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, July 14, 2011

♥14.07♥ Work @ TheWeld + SinGk ^^

♥14.07♥ Work @ TheWeld + SinGk ^^
work for that digi job at The weld today.
those ppl there are so cool :( no ppl choi us geh..
after work Carmen,ChienNi and me went to Bangkok Expresso at The weld.
I hunger for that Tomyam! while Carmen wanna eat tat mango sticky rice.

My tomyam mihun~

Carmen's mango sticky rice.
she upboat dy =.=
this is really very very small portion.Smaller than what you imagine...

In the menu..


Nite,SingK at MusiZone,Sri petaling.
saw their advertisment and felt unbelievable -.-
Bosco will going to MusiZone at 29July.
Overall the K room are not bad. Just that they didn't have my [爱与不爱] =.= gik sei.

See? @@

Dunno why I didn't take much picture tat day..
this is the only pic..We take to lc the calvin tan. haha!


Aftertat supper with QiangVin at that Charcoal fried noodles :)



No comments:

Post a Comment