♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, July 29, 2011

♥29.07♥ FongKokChi's wedding dinner.

♥29.07♥ FongKokChi's wedding dinner.



Work for Digi job today.Last day,at Cheras Business Centre.
pull OneHeart to breakfast with me before start to work.
Ps : dunno why today veli veli veli jam o.O

Last day,So i picha with the YellowMan :D

*Thanks for those lovely friends help :) so I can finished job earlier hehe
after the job,decided to sleep at OneHeart's home because lazy to go home,
because I had appointment with the lec at 3:30pm at Ucsi. haiz the IP is so MaQFan!!
Aftertat cheat OneHeart to go home with me :D wakaka!

See the Ms. One Heart xD


BanLengLeng together in my room =) then CharDi burn my babe geh hair xD
Nite. Chi's wedding dinner =) Dinner at TaiThong,Cheras Plaza.

Me and One Heart

ChienNi and Carmen

My Pig!!!

GuZheung and me

Group Picha


Mii..I got waist gah!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment