♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, August 1, 2010

♥01.08♥ He Bought a Cabinet~~

♥01.08 He Bought a Cabinet~~

Today we went out more early than usual (u_u*) I also dunno why.
soooo sleepy lar ( ´_ゝ`)
Have our brunch at Endah Parade.

Me and Him :)


Mr Lam soooo ugly~~~

Pig Hand xD

2Biji Telur.

YeungZhou Fried Rice and Pattaya Fried Rice

Coffee and Barli.


Then dear wanna buy IQ game and the cabinet for his room.
tis is why we come here xD
aftertat dear go home.I hate hate hate!!! Why like tis geh!!!!!!!
(〃ノωノ) haih..actually should help dear to fix his cabinet..
but dunno why I so sleepy..keep sleeping zzzZZZZ ╮(╯_╰)╭

Totally no mood dy.

Sleep until nite..when I wake up..Mr Lam already fix the cabinet.Hahaha
we go to eat mum mum ~( ̄▽ ̄)~ so hungry..
then back to my home.Tot wan2 go PasarMalam but rain ((*/Д\)
so dear and me just wait the car wash , Then back to home~

While waiting for the car....




No comments:

Post a Comment