♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, August 20, 2010

♥20.08♥ Movie with PasarMalam babe :)

♥20.08♥ Movie with PasarMalam babe :)

*When we are having our supper ^^






wake up at 4pm something..lucikly no headache! xD
but SORE THROAT!!! So suffer!! I hate sore throat larh!!
My holiday mood is totally ON! Wahahahahaha :D so happy!
finally finish exam! nonid keep studying.Eat also wan2 eat with notes ar yamkung!!
Online to manage GgCollection order :)
9pm KuanKuan and her TengTeng come to fetch me,
then meet Cheong,Carmen and Calvin in Coffee Berry.
Suddenly my babies said that wan2 watch movie,ok lorh ~
Buy strepsils..very pain lar my throat..Carmen and me walk walk pm,
then 11:30pm movie time! [Adventure of The King] @ Leisure Mall.
yee..not nice geh tis movie..Can't make me really laugh =.=
after the movie,supper at the Mamak dear my home :)
I felt sick aftertat..3am+ go home,eat panadol and sleep zzzZZZ
Happy time with PasarMalam babies!

:( I'm sick..



No comments:

Post a Comment