♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, August 29, 2010

♥29.08♥ Crab Crab Dinner (*^▽^*)

♥29.08♥ Crab Crab Dinner (*^▽^*)

WuTaoGou made by my MaMa.


Delicious!

MaMa YeYe got so many LongKong =)


Mangosteen~

Lychee.I like tis!


My muimui ^^

Capture by me :D


Sleep until 3pm something.Uncontrollable.lol ( ' – ' )
got nothing to do.SernB found [家好月圆] dvd! Nice!!
Lye on the nice sofa and watch tis drama for the whole day lol.
Then dinner time! We had crab crab! (*^▽^*) Yummylicious!
happy time (*^皿^*) then need to prepare and pack our thing,
back to KL larh~ Finally can't tahan and asleep on the car..
then around 12am dear come to find me.Supper at mamak =X fat fat
Haiz ((*/Д\) Sleep too much today..Whole night can't sleep..

Tonight dinner =)

Sweet and sour crab~

Crab with wine~


Daddy forcing muimui to eat crab lol

Me and my potato brother~~

My father too free.he wash all these after we ate.Then...


Muimui also donwan choi him jor.

We like tis!



No comments:

Post a Comment