♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, November 10, 2011

♥10.11♥ Mummy's Birthday

♥10.11♥ Mummy's Birthday

Another working days. I knew to adjust time and can sleep more lol
it's really near from my house to Monash. I should go in this university -.-
Bought roses and ask the florist send to office for my mum, purposely write from Alan Tam,
because my mum like to listen to Alan tam's song. hahahaha!!
who know my mum can guess that's me (*゚ー゚) yer..not fun geh.

Qiang with Me^^

LengLui leh~


after finish work went to RT Pastry to buy bday cake for mummy,
and the Hokkaido cake I reserved this morning.
Today is my mum's birthday. Happy Birthday ya mummy♥
Hope mummy can be healthy and happy always.
I wan my mum to accompany me always, forever.

Hokkaido Cake. So BaBai,need to reserve

Roses for my mum ^^


Present for mummy~




No comments:

Post a Comment