♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

♥22.11♥ Borrow books at Library~

♥22.11♥ Borrow books at Library~

Normally we use two semester to complete IPA and IPB,
but I really very last minute =___= I use 2weeks bah I think..
Hope really can pass lo.. If can pass then 80% is luck lol.

Went to campus to meet our supervisor,
then baobei accompany me to search books at library.
My first time to search and borrows books, is at my final year,final sem haha!
then my turn accompany baobei to Giant,
she wanna buy ingredients to cook tomolo for me hehe =)

At the library. Can u see the textbookSssss?

Buying tis and tat xD


Will back to my home tonite ^^ otherwise my mum will very miss me lol
accompany mummy dinner at Taiwan Dami~

Taiwan Dami ^^

Foods!!








No comments:

Post a Comment