♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, November 26, 2011

♥26.11♥ My Twilight ❤ Breaking Dawn!!! (^ω^*)

♥26.11♥ My Twilight ❤ Breaking Dawn!!! (^ω^*)


Today is a big big day!! because I'm gonna watch my twilight!!!
aiyoyo wait until my neck also long ♥♥ I miss my Edward so much!!
Excited arh!!! .゚(*^ω^)(^ω^○)゚ sweet sweet story!!

Wake up..Prepared..then go Tropicana city mall!!
brunch at Otak-Otak before the movie :)

First time~

Foods :D


Omg..Bella and Edward honeymoon was so sweet and romantic ♥
especially their bed! muahahahaha!! I love this story!
But the very silly thing is they cut the most important part zzzz Cut too much jo la brainless
-.- the Aw Chaan Ching keep laugh bcoz he told me the part I wanna watch already cut :(

QiangQiang and me ^^

I love their Christmas deco! Candy and Ice-cream! Sweet





This stupid calvin -.- I asked him take pic he go buy pillow



Supper time at a mamak call Murni at SS2,
Calvin bring us here. this is really a special mamak ..
like all the foods are free and foc..so damn many people o.O
but their drinks and foods is really nice..no wonder so many customers!

皇帝面. One ppl sure can't finish

Dunno wat roti jo..

I love their drinks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment