♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, December 9, 2011

♥09.12♥ MorganFields Brunch Brunch (≧∀≦)

♥09.12♥ MorganFields Brunch Brunch (≧∀≦)

wake up today and rush to office,
QiangQiang is waiting me there =)
follow him back to his home and wait he Jiao hair..
(don understand why boys like to Jiao hair - like very 大件事 : My bro,My boy-friends..)
Aftertat we went to Pavilion with the driver Mr Calvin Tan.hehe

Quite LengLui ma..

Already sot...

In QiangQiang room~


Brunch time at Morganfields. First time! Wondering really so nice?
Conclusion : It's really nice but I think 2persons also can't finish half slab.

Ada sikit feel.

The weird salad

Nice Soup!

The Main Dish~ Nice! [ Sticky Bones ]

Another main dish~ Not nice -.-

QiangQiang with me ^^


Then shop around at Pavilion,buy many presentsss lol.
Night dinner at Sushi Village. First time also. Not that nice actually~








No comments:

Post a Comment