♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, December 24, 2011

♥24.12♥ Christmas Eve (●^∪^●)

♥24.12♥ Christmas Eve (●^∪^●)

My Xmas present!

last year Christmas my daddy company trip, we go Thailand.
this year Christmas my dad wan us to back hometown (─__─)
after we 1 people 退 1 step he decided to let me celebrate Xmas eve,
then only back to hometown. Haiks. o(一︿一+)o my dad always play thing.

Brunch at Gardens cafe ♥ Spaghetti Carbonara~
then walk walk at Sunway Pyramid. when I wanna go capture their Xmas deco,
I saw my bb!!! .゚(*^ω^)(^ω^○)゚ Omg we are so surprise to meet each other!!
Hug together and wanna cry dy.. I miss her so much ♥ ♥ ♥

Love this place~ :)

My spaghetti carbonara ^^

Nasi Lemak~

Honey Lemon & Ice Lemon Tea~

Eating :)

Play piano :O

I saw a very funny angry bird.............

My bb!!! ♥♥♥




Rest & TeaTime at Starbucks ^^


Dinner at Izakaya Shuraku, Solaris Mont Kiara.
( *^.^)つ Happy Christmas Eve~ ♡
then my dad decided to back hometown tonite,
so we back hometown and reached around 3am -.-

Shuraku :)


Ignore my auntie hair @____@

My Tonkatsu with rice ^^

Cold soba~

Nice BBQ!




No comments:

Post a Comment