♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

♥04.01♥ MuiMui start school! (*^皿^*)

♥04.01♥ MuiMui start school! (*^皿^*)

School start today!!! but not me. Hahahahaha!!
My bro..my sis.. and my friends such as Aw Chaan Ching.. xD so bad la me~
My xiao muimui first day to primary school today. Standard 1 =)
Wake up around 10am then go to her scol to see her ♥
My mum already there..then my dad come also. My muimui really is our 宝贝 :)
she very panai. No cry (ゝ∀・) I think she can geh!

Her primary scol student look ^^


下课咯!!


Movie tonite. The Darkest Hour. Omg so damn gan zheung.
If I were them, those 5 Survivors and whole city die..I will commit suicide =。=
but the screenwriter really geng. Can think this storyline.

[ The darkest Hour ]


And this...Make me damn angry =.= WTF!!
Can the ending don so brainless?! Sohem.
This story teach us to go to the hospital if you injured. Don go to the sampan -.-
otherwise your gf hv to wait you 6yrs,tot tat you still alive. Mch!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment