♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, January 16, 2012

♥16.01♥ 2012 LouSang ➀

♥16.01♥ 2012 LouSang ➀


Spent my whole afternoon waiting for the stupid bengkel kereta to repair my mum car.
My mum car battery no more =.= Wait until I wanna kill all ppl in tat bengkel. eat shit geh.
Parcel waiting for me and I need to rush to the pos office they still keep waste my time!! (#‵′)凸

then bring my bro to consult doctor. (╯▼╰)
kelian de Leong Shuen Sern ytd pumping + help me change tyre..
today his hand pain. Muscle injured or wat.. need to consult doctor.

then repair my LamborSaga (-__-) whole day keep repair car..
the tyre can't use dy. need to change a new one. :(

Nite dinner with QiangQiang,Calvin,Carmen and FaiFai :)
Our first LouSang in 2012~! Muahahahahaha (*^皿^*)

second round. Dessert time! BlackBall at Sri Petaling.
The stupid Liang join us too!






No comments:

Post a Comment