♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, August 28, 2011

♥28.08♥ Pav with OneHeart 。◕‿◕。

♥28.08♥ Pav with OneHeart 。◕‿◕。

Promised my babe will accompany her to shopping today,
ShunBin paktor with her before she back to kedah :(
wake up at 10am and eat medicine,then rest back again..2pm+ only prepare to go out.
fetched babe then we headed to Pavilion =)
lunch there then shop shop shop till nite. Happy time with babe♥
Back to cheras and supper at SinMei with babe and QiangQiang ^^

Owh so happy when I saw this!!!

Yivon 28082011

Otw :)

Pav toilet.lol

Our lunch ^^

Sor Sor with babe again xD



Haha! look at my babe!

Only mouth~


Chatime~ 冬瓜茶for me -..-

City Chain.

The fault of the stupid ATM machine.

Again xD






Padini concept store.

Tokyo Street, Pavilion




My little sweetheart always make me melt ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment