♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, May 4, 2013

♥04.05♥ Outing with QiangVin + Bb

♥04.05♥ Outing with QiangVin + Bb

Went to Mid Valley to meet QiangVin today,
brunch at Sushi tei coz they force me to brunch there :(
I prefer Sushi zanmai Tamago mentai ≧︿≦
 
With my 2biji boyfriends
 
  Not to say very nice, also not to say not nice o.O

  This is not bad~ :)

Shop around.
Yy come to join us. Weeee (*・∀・*) Finally can meet her!
Chill at Paddington House of Pancakes :)

  Pancake

  My love Bb~
 

Then we dinner at Strawberry cafe at PJ,
recommended by Mr. Calvininjakukumalu.
Not bad! Wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeee variety of food! 
Need to take sometime to read and digest their menu lol
I love their tomyam! ♥♥♥♥
  Bff :)

  Creamy butter chicken rice nice :)
Seafood tomyam!


No comments:

Post a Comment