♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, May 2, 2010

♥02.05♥ IceSkatting^ω^Shabu-Shabu

♥02.05♥ IceSkatting^ω^Shabu-Shabu

1pm something dear force me to wake up
(ε-●) I still want to sleep...
after prepare..headed to Sunway..
spend time on traffic jam and find parking..
Then meet dear's friend..we're late (ε・`●)
Ice skatting today ⊙﹏⊙ Scary..
(┬_┬) I'm the only one who dunno how to stand..
Skate long long time..until my leg and hand pain and tired..
but very lucky thing is I didnt fall down today..Thx dear :P

Ice SkattinG :)

Hand Hand XD

Leg Leg XD


around 7pm we went to Puchong for Shabu-Shabu.
I Love You Shabu-Shabu :D
I like tis place~! Nice food..feel like I'm eating Lamb Buffet! Haha..
and dear is eating Beef Buffet xD
Full until MAX..(´(ェ)`)Gain many many weight..

I Love You Shabu-Shabu :D

Dear and Eric xD

FoodS say hihi with me ...

I ordered ABC Broth! ^^

Mr Lam's favourite~

Self-service..fried seafood :)

Cleared ^^

Before we leave :)



No comments:

Post a Comment