♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, May 22, 2010

♥22.05♥ My birthday eve (。◕∀◕。)

♥22.05♥ My birthday eve (。◕∀◕。)

Dear want to eat DimSum but can't..
⊙﹏⊙∥because I sleep until quite late..
we went to TimeSquare after I prepared.
he change his mind..ask for KFC \_/ FastFood again!

On the way to TimeSquare..


Black Pepper favour~


after having our brunch,
shop around..Bought stuffs in SaSa..FaceShop..
then go LowYat..(¯▽¯;)I am looking for camera and MP5..
but I didn't buy anything ╯︿╰ why those MP5 so cacat geh..

Why I look so fat :(

I like tis lip gloss!


Nite.
╮(╯▽╰)╭dunno why I feel want to eat Korea food..
but suddenly can't recall where got nice Korea BBQ Restaurant..
have to go home and check online -.- then decided to eat in Kuchai Lama :)

Korean BBQ Restaurant.


Me :D

He~

Yummy Yummy^^

Ginseng Chicken Soup.

Bacon.

All little dishes are so tasty^^

Drinks.

Me and him:)




No comments:

Post a Comment