♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

♥19.05♥ Day with OneHeart :D

♥19.05♥ Day with OneHeart :D

9:30am Company Law test.
I cancelled my Genting Trip because of this test..
(#--)but it really make me damn regret!
I think I can't score this test and 10% fly..very angry geh la!! ○(#‵︿′#)○

mummy fetch me..breakfast with mummy~
I already very very hungry..coz I wake up at 5am -.-
I not dare to continue sleeping coz worry tat I will late for the test...
after eating,back to office..stay until 3pm..fetch muimui,

My cute muimui :)


then I went to Leisure Mall.Meet Cheong,Calvin and YikYsin at Wongkok..
OneHeart and me also go to SushiKing coz I feel like wanna eat Sushi :D

Sushi king happy hour~

OneHeart and FishAsk (^^)

I'm so happy to bought tis!!!!!!! My cute pigpig~


aftertat OneHeart and me went to Connaught Pasar Malam paktor ●^皿^●
I bought 2pairs of shoe finally!
but fail to buy short pan because start to rain :(
OneHeart still got abit sick..so quickly call dear to fetch us home ~

Wat I purchased today ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment