♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, May 14, 2010

♥14.05♥ I love MummY (*^皿^*)

♥14.05♥ I love MummY (*^皿^*)

3pm wake up..5pm class today (〃ノωノ) so weird..
6pm class dismiss..then can go ady..
send some stuffs for my bro..he got camp again (#--)
then went to OUG with mummy ♥
have our meal at Pappa cafe (*^皿^*)

Me and my darling mummy~♥

VonVon ^^

My nice nice ToMYaM!

Nasi Lemak also not bad^^

I try tis today ^^


Then shop around with mummy,
Mummy bought many stuffs for me (●^∪^●)
and I also bought Calvin's birthday present~
♥ I love my mummy so much! Let me feel warm~

My favourite yogurt and fresh milk!

Clothing and SkinCare ^^

Snacks!


Finally my mummy finished [ 下一站,幸福 ] today~
It's really a nice nice nice drama.
she keep crying when watching tis..heehee (〃^∇^)





No comments:

Post a Comment