♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, May 9, 2010

♥09.05♥ Mother's DaY 。◕‿◕。

♥09.05♥ Mother's DaY 。◕‿◕。

Today is Mother's DaY 。◕‿◕。My darling Mummy DaY♥
is my mummy's big big day ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ
we reached Mid Valley around 3pm..
then we already very very hungry (´I`● ) faster find something to eat.
We have our meal in [ Purple Cane Tea Restaurant ] (つ∀`*) I really love tis place!

[ Purple Cane Tea Restaurant ]


Thinking wat to order :D

My darling mummY (^^)

We Love MummY



MuiMui :)

My potato brother xD


Dear and me (^^)


红烧茶鸡

沙律茶虾

鬼马天地

自制茶本豆腐

茶园炒蛋

绿茶饭

茉莉花茶

Group picture :)




aftertat we shop around \(^o^)/
I saw a bag tat I like but it is not worth with it price :(
mummy and me keep shopping ^皿^vdear,sernB and my muimui very tired.haha
Then have a rest (^∀^)My muimui likes SwenSens Ice-Cream~

In MetroJaya (^o^)

My muimui like SwenSens Ice-Cream^^

I love tis pic!

Same with my brother name xD

So cute~

He very tired dy..batery low xD


Then we tot to have Thai food as our dinner,
but need to wait long long (*´(ェ)`)
rush to take the mother's day cake tat I already booked..
then have our dinner :)

Cute and nice Cake!

My SUPER MOM~












No comments:

Post a Comment