♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, May 13, 2010

♥13.05♥ MinHuey's birthday celebration~

♥13.05♥ MinHuey's birthday celebration~



Today more better..12:30pm class..
nonid to wake up so early (*^皿^*)
Class until 3:30pm..mummy fetch me,then send muimui home.
after fetch my bro,mummy and me decided to go home earlier today.
Rain so heavily when we on the way go home ⊙﹏⊙
Connaught highway is flooding! (⊙_⊙;) So scary..look like so deep!
finally we reach home safely..

I dunno how to swim ⊙﹏⊙


I take a nap because too sleepy (u_u*) 8pm wake up to prepare..
9pm I reach Carmen's house.We buy a cake at Yulek,
then we go to Taipei Walker @ Kuchai Lama after fetch YikYsin~
We are having MinHuey's birthday celebration (●^∪^●)

TaiPei Walker~

Birthday Girl.

Birthday Present~

NG..The waiter make us laugh..Hahahaa

Pasar Malam Geng :)

LengLuiSsss ^^

MinHuey and YenKuan :)

My Babe ^^

YikYsin and Carmen :)


CalVin and CheongCheong :)

Eating Cake ^^












No comments:

Post a Comment