♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, June 7, 2010

♥07.06♥ College Life ( 。-_-。)

♥07.06♥ College Life ( 。-_-。)

Missed 9:30am Company Law ⊙﹏⊙
but still going for AIS Discussion in library.
who is going to save me? ╯﹏╰ I dunno flow chart at all.

In the library~


aftertat,faster go to eat ˇ△ˇ very very hungry..
Lili eat at Taizi,Qin went back with Wayne,
while ChoyTeng and me eat in UCSI.Then we meet in library.
3of us cheat Qin while waiting for her to come back,
coz really donwan to go for the class,
I hope to study for my Company Law zeh..Midterm coming (┬_┬)
but then let Qin know ╮(╯◇╰)╭ Ops..

A funny Picture :D


5pm mummy fetch me,
tot wan2 go to eat..who know mummy still wanna go new house..
wait for long long time..sit there like sorpoh (─╴─) boring and hot
then hungry until no mood jor ╰(‵□′)╯
pack some food and go home eat.

My bro -.-




No comments:

Post a Comment