♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, June 26, 2010

♥26.06♥ LaiSam Bb FullMoon :)

♥26.06♥ LaiSam Bb FullMoon :)

Sleep till afternoon..wake up..prepare..online purchase movie tickets.
The karate kid full already ( ´_ゝ`) I not yet watch leh..
today we watch The legend is born : IP Man :)
(●^∪^●) went to Time Square for brunch and movie.
brunch at Uncle Duck,then 4:40pm movie time~
(─.─ ) Cheong and me have no destiny...we can't meet although we are in TS~

New member in the BootBoot Che xD

Potato Driver~

Lenglui passenger ~


Uncle Duck.Sell light and lamp geh wo!

Dear and me :)



Food and drinks.



His mushroom soup..9-mm-dap-8 geh -.-


after the movie..abit rush to go home dy o(*≧ω≦*)o
went to Nature Republic,but the mixture mask still not yet restock :(
bought Treatment shampoo and skincare in SaSa then only go home ~

Today Movie :)

I need treatment shampoo..my hair spoilt X__X


Then back to my home,faster prepare..
aftertat we went to Laisam's house @ Taman Bukit Cheras.
I am so panai ♪^皿^v I still remember the way,I bring mummy go there gah!
Dinner buffet as Laisam's daughter fullmoon celebration (^ω^)
The baby is so cute.Long Eyelashes, and many hair xD
LaiSukSuk said look like my pattern wo..Good lor.Lenglui er~ (′▽`)╯

Bb (^^)

My laisam :)

Mummy and Laisam and Bb :)

Nice wallpaper hor~? in laisam room..

My stupid GuZheung~

My potato brother.


Many Nice Food ~~~!


FullMoon got RedEgg eat :D


My darling mummy~

Daddy and muimui~

Mama,GuJie,Mummy and me + MuiMui~



No comments:

Post a Comment