♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, June 17, 2010

♥17.06♥ I ❤ MummY

♥17.06♥ I ❤ MummY

Missed my class today..dunno why so tired ( ´_ゝ`)
then online try to calculate total that need to pay for restock..
waste me so many time (≧ω≦) SienXxxx

then go to office a while,wait for mummy.
aftertat go to buy some stuffs with mummy at Carrefour.
I bought many snacks! Muahahahahhaha (*^皿^*)
Thanks my darling mummy for sponsor❤
I promised I will buy many SanZhanHoiMei for mummy in the future~

Snacks!!!

Yogurt.


then went to relative's house to eat wedding-night-buffet.
very excited when I knew there are many nice food waiting for me(´∀`)
meet YeYe MaMa and get my dumpling~(^∀^)
so happy I get my dumpling~! Tis year I got dumpling eat.

The hand tat full of Love~

OiSam dumpling from Pahang :D




No comments:

Post a Comment