♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

♥08.06♥ Company Law Midterm Eve (>﹏<)

♥08.06♥ Company Law Midterm Eve (>﹏<)

Said to study at 11am,but we 3pm something only can start to study..
now only I realize Company Law so scary ⊙﹏⊙
those word very hard to understand,we translated.
but the actual meaning is totally different with wat we try to understand,
lucikly we have Mr. Bryan. He really help us a lot :) Thanks ya!

accompany me to study..

FaceBook?! While waiting for bryan come la xD


but still need to put a lot of effort..
( ´_ゝ`) go home need to memorize.
Midterm : Companies Act 1965 Section 122-132
around 9pm,dinner with mummy and my bro,sis (●^∪^●)

My darlingS

Me and my bro~







Then go home continue study my Company Law..
I already lost 10% in my test,
(┬_┬) I must grab back more marks in my Midterm lar..
otherwise I need to hang myself up during Final ˋ(′~‵")ˊ

Sponsor by my potato bro~

I try tis tonight :)
1 of my birthday present from college babies

Need to wrap for 1.5hours~
Then it will Lat-Pei after 5-7days~

Today (12.06) already Lat-Pei-ing :)
then I will have baby foot ~ Smooth smooth!




No comments:

Post a Comment