♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, June 28, 2010

♥28.06♥ 55 Recover lar pls.. >﹏<

♥28.06♥ 55 Recover lar pls.. >﹏<

* See my muimui dunno busy talking wat xD

* Saya punya 2biji Darling.

* Me and my stupid bro.

* My bro hand so dark xD

* My new necklace xD

* Dry PanMin

* Soup PanMin

* Sour Spicy PanMin

* Our Drinks!

* Fruits.FOC


Out with mummy today,send muimui to school.
then decided to consult doctor.
I sore throat and cough while mummy back bone pain ( ´_ゝ`)
after register only know Dr Tan will only be back at 3pm..
so we went to eat first lor..

* All Pink Colour geh wo!


back to office first,
then after fetch sernB and Muimui,we went to eat PanMin,
then only back to consult doctor again..

really wait long long there (u_u*)
back to office again.I go to buy Nasi Lemak @ Desa Petaling.
mummy say nice geh wo..it's really selling out fast ⊙﹏⊙
then eat medicine..go home >﹏< Damn blur and keep sleeping..

* Tis is the Nasi Lemak~


Hope can 55 recover,especially my darling mummy♥
so suffer with the BackBone Pain..seksek (ε`○)



No comments:

Post a Comment