♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, June 19, 2010

♥19.06♥ Wedding Dinner @ Equatorial Hotel (。◕∀◕。)

♥19.06♥ Wedding Dinner @ Equatorial Hotel (。◕∀◕。)


Finish prepare at 3pm something,
then went out with dear.
>﹏< Can't watch movie and can't Sing K coz the time not suit..
so we went to wash car at Connaught,then brunch at 2219Sushi (●^∪^●)
now only I know Polish car is so expensive! ╯0╰ RM100above!

Car Wash.Very fun gah~^^


Mii :)

Us :)

Cute leh..^^



2219Sushi @ Yulek.








6pm rush back to home to prepare.
Have to attend wedding dinner with mummy and muimui,
daddy went to China while my bro went for camping.
dear fetch us to Equatorial Hotel (。◕∀◕。)
the place is nice.But so dissapointed..no suckling pig (u_u*)
but thumb up for the SharkFin Soup.
11pm something went home.So tired ((*/Д\)
Best wishes to the Newly-married couple :)

Equatorial Hotel ^^


Wedding Gift~







My MaMa with my cousins.

The most cute among all the kids :D

Why I look more like mother -,-

My muimui look like me so much!

Jelous la me!!!




Me and my MaMa :)

The dessert is so cute!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment