♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, September 4, 2010

♥04.09♥ PasarMalam babies Dating❤

♥04.09♥ PasarMalam babies Dating❤

12pm something need to rush to Leisure Mall to COD with a customer.
PinPin this time no more engine oil.need to buy and add.
lucikly tat customer very good.willing to wait =)

then went to fetch 就来饿死 geh Chong One Heart.
no idea where to eat..finally we went to 2219 sushi@Yulek.
⊙﹏⊙ we are so so so so hungry! ordered many many
as usual,after order have to wait..( ̄▽ ̄) so we take picha~

2219 Sushi @ Yulek :)

Order take by me.Hie Hie hie ^^

Fish Ask and One Heart geh ♥♥ pictures!

OneHeart very very like tis pic gah!



OneHeart geh Handphone :)

Fish Ask's front hair too short ='(

One Heart very like tis also.Hahaha :D

Fish Ask with C.Kuan and 6.Wing xD

Fish Ask with YenKuan~

YenKuan's hair got ebikko..

Highly recommended 2219 Sushi!




BottomLess GreenTea ^^ I like tis!


after eat full full.really dunno wan2 go where (*^︹^*)
call AhQiang and AhKuan.they say free to come 2219 wo!
so One Heart and me wait them there =) drinking free-flow greentea.
then they reached.Ordered and eat sushiSsss =D

AhQiang need to go back Puchong at 6:30pm,
but he will come back at 10:30pm.For MCH! Muahahahhahaha! ^皿^v
so Kuan and TengTeng go home to bath,OneHeart and me also go home to bath.
OneHeart got see my photo album =) she like my boyfriend.❤ haha!

One Heart with my cute muimui =)

Me with my Muimui ^^

The back also so charm!


around 10pm we meet TengKuan at Coffee Berry.had our dinner =)
aftertat have to send YikYsin back ((*/Д\) very angry her geh la! can't MCH lorh!
fetch Carmen then back ti AhQiang's house.MCH start around 12am! :D muahahahha!
then tat Sei8Poh Yenkuan go back earlier.we chat there until 3am something..
Tired >﹏< fetch Carmen home then I go home.Happy DaY~!

She force me to help her wear the ring~!

TengKuan 2gong-por.

VonVon (^^)

Kuan eat tis.

Me,One Heart and TengTeng eat tis.

Free geh wo!


MCH TIME!
Our face when MCH! haha!



Tis pair of couple =.=

I am so happy when I get tis!

Damn high when I get tis!



No comments:

Post a Comment