♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, September 16, 2010

♥16.09♥ We are cleaneR ╯﹏╰

♥16.09♥ We are cleaneR ╯﹏╰

2pm wake up.⊙﹏⊙ Then need to prepare and go to be a cleaner.
have our brunch in Sri Petaling.


See my muimui eat then will very HoiWai =D

I give the picture cheat jor!! The chiken chop no carrot geh!!!



then go to New House and clean those boxes.
throw away unused stuffs,clasify all the things.


Faint =.=

My bro and muimui =)



See my 造型..


Then dear come help.He help to move those heavy thing.ie Cabinet.lol
We found many unused paper,magazines and books.
Somemore got my F1 & F2 textbook!
dunno will get how many bucks if we sell all those? $_$


Mr Lam come to help ♥


8pm something very tired lerh.We leave new house.
very very hungry.Wan2 eat rice! Back to cuepacs to dinner =)

Dinner Time ^^




GuLou Meat =)

SeaWeed Soup =)

Mango Fish.So crispy~!


Minced meat BeanCurd =)

FuYu YauMak =)


My little toe still very pain and swollen..
Haiz..老天爷ar..Kelian har my little cute toe lerh..
I donwan to see Tit-Ta because my toe leh..(┬_┬)
I cook egg and try to 'LoK'..Hope it cure faster..pleaseeeeessss..


The egg egg >﹏<



No comments:

Post a Comment