♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, September 6, 2010

♥06.09♥ Mr. Lam Big Big DaY! (●^∪^●)

♥06.09♥ Mr. Lam Big Big DaY! (●^∪^●)

5am.Unfreeze those ham..hotdog..and prepare egg =)
then cook cook cook.6am I reach my dear's home.
surprise him.Sure he very surprise geh.but he no cry geh ((*/Д\)

Capture by dear dear~


Capture by me.The process :)

1biji telur sudah pecah!

GaoDim!



Then I go home =) ate my breakfast.Aiyo..My cooking skill really Geng~!
Online and rest in home.12pm+ I fall asleep.
5pm something only awake.Shocked!! (╯-╰) Late for my class dy.
haiz.Maybe is because rain..make me sleep too tight.

after I prepare,dear come to find me.(*´∀`*) Birthday Boy oh~
First,ask dear bring me to buy cake sin :) birthday cannot without cake gah.
then we headed to OUG.Tonite dinner Nando's =) long time no eat lerh.
My dear very very like to eat Nando's gah~ 。◕‿◕。
ask dear to eat 1whole chicken,dear say donwan wo (≧д≦*)
eat full full then cut cake.Nice cake ^^ choose by me!

Nando's


Lemon & Herb is always for me.

Tis time dear try extra hot peri-peri owh!!

Ice Lemon tea.I love the Sparkling apple juice! very nice!!

See tis sorzai doing wat xD


LatJiu.

VonVon and KhongKhong~

Big Headzzz

Sweet Picha ^^



Mii :)

Hii :)

Capture by hii.

Sweet picha again ♥


Nice leh tis cake!!

See his face.. :D

Tis candle so cute :)

Birthday boy have to self-service.hahahaha!!

Nice mah! ^^

Self-service again.hie hie hie.

Why!! Why the waiter stand so far!!!

=) Happy birthday dear.


Make wishes.

Blow candles.

The candles like give ppl bite dy gam.lol

Cut cake.



after dinner shop around.
Happy Birthday dear dear =) Hope you happy always.




No comments:

Post a Comment