♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, September 24, 2010

♥24.09♥ CrabCrab supper.

♥24.09♥ CrabCrab supper.

Wake up in the morning 10am..very early dy..for me (川.一ㄟ)
went to library after breakfast.Study for FM2.

My face like sick -.-


So hardworking..


7pm something go home.Dinner with mummy and my sis.
eat rice with soup =) I am so so so hungry!

My cute darling~

Hie hie hie ^.^

My MOM.

My rice~

Seaweed soup =)


Then go home,bath..(─__─) and also wash toilet.My first time!
around 12am LiLi call me and ask me for supper.Okay~
We went KopiBoy and Tmn Billion but all close so early..
then LiLi wan2 eat Crab,so we went SinMei =)
Mark,Lili and me.Ordered 2pax Steamboat and 2kg crab(⊙.⊙)

Steamboat ^^

Crab no.1 [Salted egg crab]

Crab no.2 [Gam Heung]

Crab no.3 [Salt Pepper]

Crab no.4 [Butter]


just blame them if I get fat.Full till the max!
5am only go home >﹏<


No comments:

Post a Comment