♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, September 9, 2010

♥09.09♥ [Old Cow vs Tender Grass]

♥09.09♥ [Old Cow vs Tender Grass]

alone in home today.6pm dear come to find me.
movie today,with dear's cousin and friends.
8:10pm [Old Cow vs Tender Grass] @ Time Square =)
not bad gah.A funny and relaxing movie.

GaoSiew picture xD

Look not bad mah :D

Tis ugly picture blur jor tim.

I also know he very like my leg geh la..

The GSC Card.Can walk red carpet with tis!lol

Sorry blur again.hihiii =P

[ Old Cow vs Tender Grass ]


after movie,supper at Jalan Alor.
I like tis place.all people eat like those food very delicious.lol
the Grill fish here really not bad (´∀`) Yummylicious!

Tis is the restaurant~

Tis is mii ^^

Mr Lam and me.

YannPing and Eric :)

Dear's cousin Ka Hee~

Fried squid ^.^

Grill fish ^^

Signature taufu ^^


Brinjal ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment