♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, September 18, 2010

♥18.09♥ Dear's Wushu Performance @ SunwayPyramid.

♥18.09♥ Dear's Wushu Performance @ Sunway Pyramid.

3pm something wake up..
then dear suddenly say wan2 bring me along ⊙﹏⊙
Rush dou me >▂< have to apply lotion and make up on the car..

In the car =)

My stuffs..

GaoDim larh~! After make up ^^


once we reach Sunway Pyramid,we find something to eat first.
The DauGeiZai Mr Lam keep make noise said tat he wan to eat burger.
Mr Lam's favourite - Carl's Jr. I long time no eat lorh~

No.86 hie hie hie..

Some1 say the IceLemonTea I mix not nice!!!


Hii..

Mii..



Hate those ppl eye bigger than me o.0

Hii and Mii =)



Our meal.He very like SuperStar.

I like their fries.Quite special~

SuperStar~


My bbq chicken.



then meet dear's friend.
performance will be at 9:30pm..wth...we reach so early~!
They need to see har the stage..

See tis SorLou =P


then see tis LengLui~

Andy and me~


Happy because Andy help dear and me capture some pic,
but I not yet get them =(

then they wan2 yumcha..I join them a while,
then I accompany YannPing to shop around (●^∪^●)


Tea-ing..




Today Sunway Pyramid got many many event..
they got dragon dance inside the shopping complex and many ppl take lantern..
I also sheung play lantern lerh /.\

Sunway decoration..


9:30pm performance start.YannPing and me record ~
So suffer..Hand keep shaking..coz very tired.. ≧△≦

Before we record their performance =D

Me and YannPing ^^

Mr Lam =)



Performance end.
Bought 1 J.Co Donut to bite har.Weisik (๑→ܫ←)
Bb Donut hou cute har wo.Next time only try =)

After the performance.

Satu biji donut.


The stick dead X_X


then dear have to meeting at Coffee Berry,
so I go home first (´∀`) with my 官保鸡丁rice xD
Rain very very heavy tonite wu..

Lucikly Elianto Top Coat finished and I bought SkinFood wan.
more cheaper and more nicer! + I get many samples!
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment