♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, December 5, 2010

♥05.12♥ Shopping Day =)

♥05.12♥ Shopping Day =)

9am wake up.So sleepy!Regret for promising to attend the briefing..
but wat to do? promise dy so must go.. =(
reach Ampang Park before 10am.CSL spice series phone briefing..
at first I just attend the briefing and ask her to put me as back-up..
then after the briefing I decide to work the 7days roadshow @ Low Yat.
Tomorrow start work.Suan ler..no sanfu how to get choi $$$$

My breakfast @ MCD Ampang park


Finish the briefing at 12:30pm..
went to shopping lurh! and see see those Xmas decoration^^
Today shop at TimeSquare - Sg Wang - Pavilion - Farenheit88
tear many money but feel so happy (*^皿^*) maybe long time no shop!

Xmas is coming!!!








Then nite got birthday celebration @ 6fuk,Pandan Indah.
nice dinner.Somemore got Xmas gift from AhYi =) Thanks so much!

Dinner time!

My Xmas pressie




No comments:

Post a Comment