♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, December 24, 2010

♥24.12♥ Xmas Eve on the bus......

♥24.12♥ Xmas Eve on the bus......

Time not enuf to use today ⊙︿⊙
we run here run there to Change Ringgit Malaysia to Thai Baht.
settled and packed all our stuffs. 9pm gather at office.
Uniprints Marketing S/B 4days 2nites company trip to HatYai!
∪▂∪ I fall asleep very soon..Once I awake,it's already 11:55pm =)
we stopped @ Kinta City,Ipoh to have some supper.
Merry Christmas 2010 (●^∪^●) 

Variety favour TaiWan Sausage ^^

then continue our journey..
feel so weird ( ´_ゝ`) eat dou full full then up bus sleep again..
Stopped @ Juru..then Stopped @ Changlun again..
faster charge my phone phone when they tea @ Changlun xD

around 6am,we check out @ Malaysia Immigration,
then check in @ Thailand Immigration. (〃^∇^)

Bye Malaysia~

My SaiLou and me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment