♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, December 11, 2010

♥11.12♥ Yeye Birthday Dinner (*´∀`*)

♥11.12♥ Yeye Birthday Dinner (*´∀`*)


7morning 8morning when I start work today,
got a very HakYanZang geh black ghost kakajiaojiao.
really make me very very angry (#‵′)凸 Chi Q Sin geh!

My working face xD

Have to on-stage and catwalk @_@


LengLui mun~~~

Teddy~

Christine~

The very funny DJ Cody xD

Yivon with Jacky Chan -.-


Today lunch @ AhYip soup soup again.
Fall in love with that ABC Soup =) =)
Dinner @ Lemon Food Court.Tat ppl so good,gv me many carrot!

MaMa called me today when I am working..
said that YeYe birthday,dinner tonite.ask me leave earlier..
where can oh ⊙﹏⊙ then she keep laogai..
PekCek (u_u*) 5SuSu also came from Penang..I can't ffk!
so finally I decided to fly taxi to there once I finish work!
lucikly they are in Imbi Palace zek xD sky help me! muahahaha!
I really need to thanks Teddy 99.He very take care me <3
once I reach Imbi Palace they am am finish dessert~Cut cake ^^
Happy Birthday to Yeye (*^皿^*)Wish he 福如东海,寿比南山~

My YeYe =)

(Left) Bought by my mummy ^^

Yivon + ShuenSern + ReiVern


Sing Birthday Song~

Blow Candles.

Take Angpow!



All the CuCu CiCit xD

My 5susu Big bee.He say he no fat wo..

The Little baby boy~

All camera manSssss





No comments:

Post a Comment