♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, December 9, 2010

♥09.12♥ 4th Day~

♥09.12♥ 4th Day~

Christine.Our cute supervisor =)



The stupid Ostrich xD

LengLeng Sheila =)


Overslept ≧﹏≦ very very late to work today.Paiseh~
late jor 30minutes++ =P seifor ler..Work work work..
lunch @ Hong Kong Food Culture.

My lunch-face~

My Lunch^^


Today Teddy gave me a surprise.
he buy me the shining screen protector.He knew I like tat.
really touching lor o(‧""‧)o Thank You!!
very nice er that screen protector.Love it so much!

Thanks Teddy <3


Dinner @ Ah Yip's soup.
I love the ABC soup! very very nice =)

Dinner Time!



My ABC Soup set^^


after work,supper with mummy and SernB.
become dai fei por. Hehe.
feel like tis job not that tired..compare to the previous perfume job.



No comments:

Post a Comment