♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, December 31, 2010

♥31.12♥ Bye 2010 (′▽`)╯

♥31.12♥ Bye 2010 (′▽`)╯

Save and apply it as your wallpaper xD Muahahaha!

Today is the last day of 2010.
Suddenly today become holiday..But it's not affecting me~
will shopping and movie at Sunway today (*^皿^*)
brunch @ Mr Tempanyaki and get 1free notebook with many vouchers inside.

Mii :)

KaKhong :)

Meal meal~

Nice Ice-Cream! YokoMon


GreenTea and Dark Chocolate.


then shop shop shop.
bought some stuffs in MiniToons. A cute mouse pad.
Movie time! 04:05pm Tron 3D tickets.
Very regret.been cheated!! (u_u*) Not nice geh..
then only I found I forgot to take the stuffs I bought..Left them in the cinema.
Wtf..go back to buy the same stuffs again..for the second time.Gik Sei (#‵_′)凸

Tron.......................


Nite.
Dinner at Saga Hill.
(⊙.⊙) Can't order the menu one..all set dinner..Pricey lor..
But can see the fireworks.Nice nice.Feel wanna count down next year.
wanna see those fireworks BingBing BongBong above my head.. xD

The BBQ Austrilia beef chop set~

My Lamb Chop~~

Cheese snail er...

MushRoom and TomYam soup~

Ice-cream tat got smoke come out.Haha~!




No comments:

Post a Comment