♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, December 26, 2010

♥26.12♥ Day In HatYai (●^∪^●)

♥26.12♥ Day In HatYai (●^∪^●)

6:30am morning call.I totally didn't hear call or alarm,
lucikly my brother more alert.Haha!
(●^∪^●) Breakfast @ Sakura Grand View hotel
then change some Ringgit Malaysia to Thai Baht so I can shopping!

Breakfast time!







Today we went to the beach! (~__~)dunno what name jor.
To see the mermaid gongzai.Mummy said we came before but I forgot..
The sun is big and hot but I forgot to apply sunblock..seifor jor..

With the sea =)
















Ikan Mati xD

Maybe tis is only ask us don throw rubbish xD






Mango sell like this.Whole fruit~

LUNCH TIME!










after lunch we go back to hotel coz mummy worry my muimui.
so we didn't go to the pasar (川.一ㄟ)
daddy bring us out to eat..but we still full (>﹏<)
keep eating and eating and eating..very Zhai -.-

This ice-cream very nice gah!








My daddy.Actually the ppl in the house is looking at him -.-


(´∀`)Shop around until nite
find our dinner at someplace like Wai Sik Gai.
our hotel opposite to a shopping centre like Pavilion.Haha.

I am so SanBa.Hahaha! CIMB Thai er~

They sell YinWo and SharkFin soup ever

and these dried squid..

This is their drinks~~ So sweet @_@

Our dinner.


Mango sticky rice!


Thailand McDonald~


Their McD got cake corner ger.

My muimui tried the pork burger.




No comments:

Post a Comment