♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

♥18.04♥ Salted-Egg mihun with MoM

♥18.04♥ Salted-Egg mihun with MoM

Fetch my mum to lunch today :)
My mum is the most lovely and cute mummy in the world~ ♥

See. My mummy so cute. Haha!


today need to fetch my bro to tuition earlier,
aftertat bring my mum to eat the salted egg mihun!
woohoo! my mum win aw chaan ching's mum! coz My mum come first! hahahaa!!

Salted egg mihun. Special and yummy!


aftertat we go to F block to see see clothes.
Mummy bought me a pants! Cute pants! Love that ^_^
bought a drinks at [ Drink Tea ] then fetch my bro.
Accompany my bro to supper then only go home ^^

My handsome bro.

His pretty sister.


Tonite my mum, my bro and me need to help my sis to complete her homework.
she already fall asleep and we don wanna wake her up.
need to keep learning her writing and it's so damn hard =.=

Quite funny -.- haha!

New pants!






No comments:

Post a Comment