♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, April 29, 2012

♥29.04♥ Short Hair! + College babies (╯▽╰)

♥29.04♥ Short Hair! + College babies (╯▽╰) 
 


Had an appointment today, 3pm. 
Cut and perm hair! Soooooooo ganzheung.. 
coz worry once I cut my hair, nothing can cover my fat fat fat fat face... 
and also worry will too curl.. OMG.. (*^︹^*) 

The most GanZheung moment... :3

Finally.. gaodim. I think the hairdresser will feel wanna kill me.
haha! coz I really worry it will too curl..keep ask them wash -.- 
lol luckily the outcome is still ok. Quite satisfied. It's what I wan. Muahaha!! 

Cut so many dy @@

Then I went to Viva home to meet Huai Qing and Choy Teng. 
long time no meet de college babies ❤ Girls talk! 
Must chat many many words in limited time!!! =) 

ChoyTeng + YiVon + HuaiQing
We must happy always~
Me and HuaiQing~! ^^
Me and ChoyTeng~! ^^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment