♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

♥02.03♥ [72 Tenants of Prosperity ]

♥02.03♥ [72 Tenants of Prosperity ]

Today sleep until 3pm..then on9 (´I `*)
when mummy call me and tell me she is coming back
(●≧ω≦●) then only I faster prepare..
I already bought tickets on9 la.
I wanna watch [72 Tenants of Prosperity ] today~! heeheehee (*^皿^*)

SernB and Mummy

Dear and me

VoNvoN

Set for mummy~

Yaki Soba~

SushiSsSsS~











Suddenly feel wan2 eat CawanMushi~

Really very full..donwan eat Sushi jor >﹏<


Dinner with dear,mummy and SernB in SushiKing.
yeeee....(-ω-*) Sushi again.
8:15pm watch movie lar (〃^∇^) Yea Yea~
(*^皿^*) I wan2 watch [ Just another pandora's box ] when it release!
[72 Tenants of Prosperity ] very funny leh~! Bosco is so lengzai ( *≧∇≦)
Kevin Cheng so pity leh..just appear for few second ar..

[72 Tenants of Prosperity ]


After the movie,time is already 10pm something,
feel want to eat donut (๑→ܫ←) then I go to Big Apple Donut to try my luck.
they already sweeping floor and clean those table and chair,
but they purposely make for me leh..wah so good~! (●^∪^●)

While waiting for my donut xD

Strawberry and Tiramisu flavour =)

Chocolate and Blueberry flavour =)




No comments:

Post a Comment