♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, March 25, 2010

♥25.03♥ Dinner with CarreY (●^∪^●)

♥25.03♥ Dinner with CarreY (●^∪^●)

3pm something went out,
after fetch SernB(^∀^)go Parkson with mummy.
Yeah yeah (^ω^*) Bought many tasty Yogurt.
Raining very very heavily (u_u*) I feel so cold....

My darling mummy and me =)

YiVon ^^

My potato brother.

My favourite! Tomyam Seafood ^o^

Mummy ordered Breakfast set with HashBrown =)

SernB ordered Mushroom Chicken Bread.


went back office.
7pm something fetch Carrey.
then we headed to Restaurant 9888.
mummy bring us to eat Salted Egg Soft Shell Crab (*^▽^*)
OMG...(๑→ܫ←) this restaurant also very very cold..
anyway we are still lucky because today not so crowded.
The food is really nice and tasty (*^皿^*) Hangfuk ar~!

Me + Mummy + Carrey ^^

Mummy and Carrey =)

I ♥ MUMMY

'see me big' geh Carrey aunty xD

SernB and me =)

Why my eye so small jor =[


Salted Egg Soft Shell Crab!

Mamit Pork Rib.

Their homemade Bean Curd

XO Sauce fried KaiLan.

Free TongShui =)


Happy time to chat with Carrey (。◕∀◕。)








No comments:

Post a Comment