♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♥03.03♥ 1st Anniversary (つ^ω^(^ω^*)

♥03.03♥ 1st Anniversary (つ^ω^(^ω^*)

My dear and me :)



[ Yakiniku ]

Fuk-si me xD heehee.

All these dishes are waiting us to barbeque them :P

This bacon is really nice~!

and Lamb shoulder. Meh....

Rice.

Seafood Salad. Yummylicious!

Japanese cold taufu. :) Tasty also.

Mr Lam favourite : Oyster.

Salmon temaki. also Mr Lam's favourite.

GreenTea love IceLemon tea.



today attend FOM class and went to library to study CMA.
after study,go home around ,rest (●´∀`●)

(●^∪^●) watch drama and Take a nap
Nite. dear come to fetch me :)

went to [Yakiniku] @ Pandan Indah to hv our dinner.
Today is our 1st Anniversary
(*^皿^*)
So I already together with Mr Lam for a year..heehee..

See..the jar already full :D

Take all these out ...

he will gv me tis everytime we meet..

Some Etrance Tickets and Movie Tickets xD

I hv to unfold them.. :) and bank in(^____^)




No comments:

Post a Comment