♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, March 13, 2010

♥13.03♥ Matta Fair (*^▽^*)

♥13.03♥ Matta Fair (*^▽^*)

(・(ェ)・)very very not enuf sleep today..
brunch with dear near my house,
dear wan2 wash carcar =)

VonVon :D

My breakfast set. I love bread with butter!

Dear's PanMin ~


then we headed to Matta Fair @ PWTC.
HeeHeeHee (●≧ω≦●) So excited.First time to MattaFair~!
but dear no excited.his face so Cham (〃ノωノ) bcoz very jam.
:P Spend a lot of time to reach PWTC ............
then still hv to find parking..buy entrance ticket..
(●^∪^●) we start from Hall 3.
can't find any Melaka package =( dear looking for Pulau Perhentian.

Made by me ^^

Very very jam..

My dear sor jor..
LengLeng :D


we stay for a long time in Hall 3,
Bought ice-cream to eat~! Drumstick (*^▽^*)
then we go to Hall 2,to kajiao Yenkuan,
and go to Hall 1,to kaijao YikYsin and MingHuei =D
aiyo..tat Taiwan package very 'touch heart' leh..
(′ 3`) feel like wan2 go many place to play~

My dear match tis Matta-Bag so much!

with the entrance tickets ^^


Said bye bye to Matta Fair,I very very hungry jor (・(ェ)・)
on the way home,we hv our dinner at Sunshine Beach ^^ heehe.
HouHou Sik gah =) I wan2 eat dou full full!
when we reach,they turn off the light and on those yellow light.Romantic❤

Nice leh~?

Mr Lam =)

Mrs Lam :P

Sweet sweet love~

My Fried Chicken Rice^^

Dear's order Curry Chicken Rice~

Snacks~

Lemon Juice and Flower Tea.

洛神花.Quite nice wo!

He's writing msg..Heehee^^

Blue : He Pink : Me

We paste on the wall dy :)


then meet Eric at KaFeh Gun @ Yulek.
dear chat with him about those PulauPerhentian details.
(´I `*) actually I dunno where is Pulau Perhentian..
Promised to accompany my dear Left4Dead tonight =)





No comments:

Post a Comment