♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, March 27, 2010

♥27.03♥ PhotoShooting in Pantai Hospital ╭(′▽`)╭(′▽`)╯


♥27.03♥ PhotoShooting in Pantai Hospital ╭(′▽`)╭(′▽`)╯



Wake up at 4:30PM (u_u*) really sleepY..
moody (・(ェ)・)chat with Carmen..decide to dinner 2gether.
around 6PM went to fetch YenKuan..then went to Carmen's house.
We have our dinner in Coffee BerrY (。◕∀◕。) my 1st time.

Coffee BerrY :)

My chicken slices HorFun :)

Their butter chicken rice :)

Hot drinks for me :(


We decided to visit Can't-Win Low Kit Leong @ Pantai Hospital.
he is so kelian.have to stay in the hospital..coz of Dengue's friend.
before visit LiangLiang..we went to fetch YikYsin first.
(*^皿^*) LiangLiang so hangfuk. 4LengLuiS visit him~ xD
we make noise in his room..and keep taking pictures.Hahahaa.

Kelian geh LiangLiang ~

Hungry till bite cloth...........

Kuan and me kick Liang down the bed xD

LengLuiSss^^

Ahkuan will mad...Muahahahahhahahaa :D


11PM something only we leave :D
supper with dear (*´・ω・`*) We watch WooHoo tonight :)

Late jor..dear accompany me home.. :)

Woohoo ! Finally I watch tis ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment