♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, March 26, 2010

♥26.03♥ Shopping with OneHeart (*^▽^*)


♥26.03♥ Shopping with OneHeart (*^▽^*)




hv to attend 8am FOM class today..
wake up at 7am something ⊙﹏⊙ feel very weird.
anyway I reach my class at 9am..haha..

around 12pm++ mummy fetch me ♥
mummy fetch me to TimeSquare..
bought Auntie Anne's (*^▽^*) Choc Eclairs favour.
then only I know I eat dou whole mouth got chocolate (,,゚Д゚) OMG!!!
meet with OneHeart,then we shop around (*^皿^*) Yea~!

Our Meal :)

My 春梅..help me to carry all the stuffS XD


5pm something dear fetch us home :)
The weather is really hot 【≧ω≦】Need to bath!
I'm so tired and sleepy because wake up too early today..
(´(ェ)`)I sleep like a pig while dear went out for his wushu class..
supper at Oldtown tonight..sleep dou the eye like UltraMan @_@

Shirt x1,Nail Polish x2, Mask x6 =D

Rice Crackers and GreenTea from the Japan Fair =D




No comments:

Post a Comment