♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, March 20, 2010

♥20.03♥ Lunch with Shirley (*^▽^*)

♥20.03♥ Lunch with Shirley (*^▽^*)

Date Shirley at TimeSquare around 3pm something..
⊙﹏⊙I'm very very very very late..
My darling mummy fetch me to TimeSquare ^^
On the waY~


on the way rushing to meet Shirley,I saw Moon (⊙o⊙)
hv my brunch with Shirley at Food & Tea =)
Really Long time no see (≧∀≦) chat LongLong time..
Take care ya my darling (*^▽^*) Love you much much!
Yivon and Shirley~

Drinks and foods ^^



then I found Japan Fair !!
many many Japan food ar (*^皿^*)
Japan snacks!!! Japan green tea ar!!!!
hope to buy all lor ..

See!! so many teaSSS!

Waiting to pay :D heeeheee


around 8pm mummy fetch me =)
dinner with my lovely family ♥
Mummy and muimui~

Why look so ugly =(

Our dinner :)






No comments:

Post a Comment